Pay Delhi Traffic Police Challan
Delhi traffic police has launched a new facility of paying traffic challan online through e-Challan. It is developed for the ease of individuals who are levied fine or charge for breaking traffic rules. It is very simple and any one can pay the traffic challan online following the simple procedure. Into this article we are going to mention one by one step for how to pay Hyderabad traffic challan. You can also see the challan status via this process.
How to Make Payment of Delhi Traffic Police Challan
- Please login to https:/delhitrafficpolice.nic.in/echallannotices/pending-notices/
- Once you enter into this link you will see one page will open.
- You will be asked to enter your vehicle number.
- Please mention your vehicle number.
- Immediately after this click on search button.
- It will display you your pending challan in the page.
- You can pay it online through credit card, debit card or net banking facility.
- This is how one can pay e-Challan easily without visiting to Delhi traffic police office.
- Once you paid the challan, you will get the message of successful payment on screen.
See how simple is this. No need to standing in queue, you can pay your Oltas Challan online using such beautiful service.
What is Delhi Traffic Challan Status
Delhi Traffic Challan status is meant to inquire about your payment is successfully made. Visit to Delhi traffic police website. Click on pending notices. If you find that your payment is still due, you can report your problem to authorized traffic commissioner office Delhi. If you find that you have levied wrong charges you can also report it to the traffic police commissioner. This traffic police e-Challan website is meant for to verify that your payment is successfully paid.
Delhi traffic police is very strict in traffic regulations and norms. There are digital cameras and investigation cameras installed for the betterment of people. It captures all the suspect moments and activities in the traffic. It keeps records of all the activities of traffic violation for the proof. And if you break the traffic rule you are given notice (Challan) as a punishment.