EPF challan 280 is the receipt or ECR number which is generated after you pay the taxes online. It is purposely made for the security of the tax payer. Now employee needs not to wait in the queue at the income tax office to pay taxes. Anyone who is eligible to pay tax more than one lakh rupee can pay their tax dues online. It is the immediate way to pay the returns. After paying tax you will be given the challan 280 receipt. Here we are going to show you the complete details of how to pay EPF challan online.
How to Pay Challan 280 Online
- First of all log in to EPF official site
- Now give a mouse click to E-payment taxes online link
- Here the challan 280 page will generate
- Enter all your personal details to pay your epf taxes
- Now locate your desired bank and choose it
- Now use the net-banking facility to pay taxes
- Write your customer id and password
- Now confirm the amount you paid in tax
- Click on submit button
- Click to download challan option
- Download challan, acknowledgement and statement here
How to Trace EPF Status Online
If you want to know about the PF transaction details online you can track it through EPF status guide. Listed below are the steps to check your PF status online.
- First of all visit to com site
- Click on the PF status or PF balance link
- Here choose the EPFO office code and PF office address
- Write the establishment code and leave the extension code if you do not own it
- Now enter your name and mobile number
- PF balance status will be forwarded to you through SMS
EPF is the main object of savings. You will feel some kind of burden when you are investing this money. But at the retirement age this money will help you in taking care of your financial problems. In EPF schemes you also get the PF withdrawal benefits after certain age. EPF also gives you benefits in tax payments. EPF challan is the assessment of the payment of your taxes. You can also view your Challan 280 status after payment of EPF online.